Hydrogen Safety Consultant (Colorado)
- M.S., Environmental Health (Industrial Hygiene focus), Colorado State University (May 2008)
- B.S., Earth Sciences (Environmental Studies minor), University of Northern Colorado (May 2003)
- Health and safety point of contact (Hydrogen Labs) at the National Renewal Energy Laboratory (NREL)
- CEO and founder of Omitz regulation technology startup
Phil Clark began consulting with WHA in 2022. He brings a wealth of experience with industrial health and safety, especially as it relates to rapidly growing hydrogen applications.
Since 2013, he has served as the health and safety point of contact for the hydrogen labs at the National Renewal Energy Laboratory (NREL) in Colorado. In this role, he provides leadership for:
- Hazard analysis
- Advanced risk assessment
- Technical safety training
- Readiness verification
- Industrial hygiene
- Incident investigation
- Chemical response
In 2022, Phil founded Omitz, a startup utilizing data analytics to provide a simplified user experience for reviewing regulations, codes, and standards. His work is based on strong experience and familiarity with content from OSHA, NFPA, EPA, ASME, and ICC.
Are your oxygen, hydrogen, or other hazardous fluid systems safe? Contact us to schedule a free 15-minute consultation with one of our experienced staff members.