ASTM G04 Math Software
This software contains several applications related to oxygen system design. The most popular application is used to calculate adiabatic compression temperatures to evaluate the severity of ignition for nonmetals. Other applications include G124 test chamber design criteria as well as criteria for designing distance/volume pieces for avoiding ignition of nonmetal hoses.
The G4 Math program is no longer an ASTM Product nor is it endorsed by ASTM. Downloading of this program from www.WHA-International.com is a complimentary service of WHA International, Inc. We make no claims or guarantees concerning the software contained in this download. Use at your own risk.
G-4 Utilities V1.1B
Portions copyright (C) 1987-1993 by Microsoft Corporation.
All rights reserved.
Please Note: ASTM G04 Math will run natively on Microsoft Windows 98 to XP. It will not run natively on Microsoft Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8 and must instead be run from within an XP or lower virtual machine. Development of a version for modern operating systems has begun.
If you are interested in the new version when it comes out, please let us know.
To Download this Software
- Click this link Download G4 Math Software
- Choose the “Save This File To Disk” option and select an appropriate location on your computer to download the zip file.
- To Install to Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP:
- Copy vbrun300.dll C:WindowsSystem (where C: is the drive letter of your Windows install)
- Copy setupkit.dll C:WindowsSystem
- Copy G4Math.exe to a desired destination folder (ex. C:G4Utils).
- Double click G4Math.exe to start the utility.
- Once downloading is complete, please review the WHA_Readme.txt file.
Please Note: ASTM G04 Math will run natively on Microsoft Windows 98 to XP. It will not run natively on Microsoft Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8 and must instead be run from within an XP or lower virtual machine. Developement of a modern operating system version has begun.